Re: [NTB] footnotes, is there such a beast?

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2005
      ogainin wrote:

      > in the course of using Notetab, i've discovered that I am hopelessly
      > unfamiliar with the mountains of support features, clipscripts and
      > add-ons. Up to now, if I searched what was on my machine, eventually
      > I found something that addressed the problem. Today I'm having no
      > such luck.
      >
      > Can anyone tell me where to find a clip, format or wrapper for
      > footnotes and their numbering without the machinations needed to
      > render each one?
      > I had never used the comment feature. I was surprised to discover
      > that it generates an essenntially invisible addition to the text.
      >
      > Thanks for any help.

      I am aware of nothing like this, but I think a simple clip could be
      written to make footnotes if I understood the context. To get a clip
      written etc. you need to join the clip list. See one of Jody's emails
      for the link or send an email to ntb-clips-subscribe@yahoogroups.com I
      think to get on that list.