Re: [NTB] Can't Display Korean Hangul

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2005
      Hi Keith,

      Sorry for being so late in replying. We've been very busy...

      >> The settings are stored in NoteTab's main folder in NoteTab.fpr
      >> (NotePro.fpr for Pro) and remember between NoteTab sessions.
      >> Document Properties acts in the same manner.
      >
      >I checked both these files, and all they have is a list of
      >document paths....
      >
      >Could this be the problem? Are the font settings not changing
      >anything?

      No, it shouldn't be the problem. You should have paths along with
      some other data which NoteTab reads for the formatting of the
      document.

      >> If you would like to reset the file properties in all documents
      >> you can do that under the Advanced tab in Options.
      >
      >You've lost me here.
      >
      >P.S. I tried installing NoteTab Standard after my lack of success
      >with NoteTab Light. I installed it to a different directory, but
      >it still says NoteTab Light when I run and looks identical. Why
      >is this?

      Std/Light use the same input control, so the font issue should be
      the same in both of them. It is Pro that is different the those.
      You probably will not have any luck at all with Pro trying to
      display the font as Pete pointed out.

      As far as Light starting, my guess is that you are using a
      shortcut to Light thinking it is Std. Check out the shortcut
      Prosperities by right clicking over it.

      Other than setting the font and the script in Std/Light as we
      discussed I don't know of any other reason why it won't work or
      what to do to make it work.

      Happy Tab'n,