RE: [NTB] Bolding text, but not bolded on the screen

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2005
      > I am trying to use NoteTab in place of Notepad as a text editor plus
      > to use the "Outline Feature". There are a couple of items that I
      > can seem to get worked out. These items are the formating of text,

      NoteTab is a text editor! To format text you need a word processor!

      > for example when I select text and select "Bold", it does not appear
      > bold on the screen, instead there are "b"'s before and after the
      > text.

      That's because NoteTab assumes you are creating HTML for use in a web page.
      <B>This is bold</B> would then make that bold (assuming you did a few other
      things as well) if viewed in a web browser.

      > Also I can't find any selection to underline text.

      Again, you're assuming NoteTab is a word processor! It isn't!

      Greg