scancode

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2005
      hI
      This looks to an oldish program ,it gives complete control of keyboard I
      have added some of its text.
      SCANCODE is a program that lets you "fake" keystrokes from the keyboard when
      you are in the middle of another DOS program. The other program will think
      you are typing something on the keyboard when you aren't. Another difference
      between SCANCODE and these other programs is that SCANCODE can simulate ANY
      keystroke combination you can type from the keyboard (for example, <Alt>,
      <CapsLock>, <Shift>-<PrintScreen>, <Ctrl>- <Alt>-<Del>, or just "regular
      text"). The other programs are just able to type "regular text". A final
      difference between SCANCODE and these other programs is that you can have
      more than one SCANCODE in memory at the same time. The different SCANCODES
      operate independently of each other (in parallel), so that they can all be
      waiting for something different to happen,

      comes with a small delay program as well .

      THANKYOU DAVE in au