Executing a series of commands

  • Alex Plantema
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2005
      I would like to automate this series of commands:
      find a string1, replace it by a string2, and then replace the next five spaces by tabs,
      and repeat this sequence for every occurrence of string1.
      (Assume the next occurrence of string1 is beyond the 5th space.)
      How do I do this?
      Is this possible with the free version, or do I need another version?

      Alex.