Re: [NTB] Copy Outline Heading and note?

  • Steven J. Aves
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2005
      Thanks Jody, Didn't notice that "Remove Heading" copied it to the
      clipboard.

      Yes, I do have the registered Pro version.

      I will take you up on the Clip but in a more detailed nature. I want
      to write one the will open an html file, search and replace a
      particular section, cleanup some garbarge, then save it under a new
      name and location.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2005
        Hi Steve,

        >Yes, I do have the registered Pro version.
        >
        >I will take you up on the Clip but in a more detailed nature. I
        >want to write one the will open an html file, search and replace
        >a particular section, cleanup some garbarge, then save it under a
        >new name and location.

        Actually, I did not offer. :) Too busy. Sign up for the Clips list
        and ask over there if somebody can build it for you. See below...

        >> If you are in a registered version of NoteTab (preferred) you
        >> can ask for somebody to build you a Clip to put on the Clipbar
        >> that will do it all with a click. You need to sign up for the
        >> Clips list in order to have a Clip built by somebody on that
        >> list.

        Happy Clip'n!