Re: [NTB] Tidy HTML

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2005
      Hi Lloyd,

      (Jeff, I'll have to take a look at that Clip you sent in later.
      If anybody else feels like messing with it, have at it, make my
      day. ;) The problem probably lies in the lines dealing with tidy
      commands.)

      >With this talk about tidy I decided to try it for the first time.
      >I brought up a .htm file and went to Tools/Tidy HTML Code. It ask
      >me if I was sure I wanted to un-install Tidy.exe. I thought
      >perhaps it was an outdated copy so I downloaded Tidy again.
      >Loaded it and it did the same thing.

      Open NotePro.ini and search for tidy. Remove the path and save
      the file as !NotePro.ini Restart NoteTab and run tidy from the
      help menu or the Clipbar - I think there is a Clipbar with tidy
      stuff in it; I have one. <g> You can also just put the path to
      tidy in the INI file and save as above with the exclamation mark.
      FYI, the exclamation mark tells NoteTab to use that INI file next
      time it starts. NoteTab will delete the old and rename the
      !NotePro.ini copy to NotePro.ini. (Note: if running Std/Light the
      INI file name is NoteTab.ini)

      Take care,

      and even thou doest err some! ;)
      http://clean-funnies.com