Re: [NTB] Tidy HTML

  • Lloyd
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2005
      Hi All,

      With this talk about tidy I decided to try it for the first time. I brought
      up a .htm file and went to Tools/Tidy HTML Code. It ask me if I was sure I
      wanted to un-install Tidy.exe. I thought perhaps it was an outdated copy so
      I downloaded Tidy again. Loaded it and it did the same thing.

      Help

      Lloyd

      grisoft.com).

    • Lloyd
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2005
        Hi All,

        It was just too late at night for me I guess. When the error box ask if I
        wanted to find the un-sub program, I said yes and took it to Tidy.exe. Then
        everything worked right.

        Thanks for listening to me.

        Lloyd

        grisoft.com).

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2005
          Hi Lloyd,

          (Jeff, I'll have to take a look at that Clip you sent in later.
          If anybody else feels like messing with it, have at it, make my
          day. ;) The problem probably lies in the lines dealing with tidy
          commands.)

          >With this talk about tidy I decided to try it for the first time.
          >I brought up a .htm file and went to Tools/Tidy HTML Code. It ask
          >me if I was sure I wanted to un-install Tidy.exe. I thought
          >perhaps it was an outdated copy so I downloaded Tidy again.
          >Loaded it and it did the same thing.

          Open NotePro.ini and search for tidy. Remove the path and save
          the file as !NotePro.ini Restart NoteTab and run tidy from the
          help menu or the Clipbar - I think there is a Clipbar with tidy
          stuff in it; I have one. <g> You can also just put the path to
          tidy in the INI file and save as above with the exclamation mark.
          FYI, the exclamation mark tells NoteTab to use that INI file next
          time it starts. NoteTab will delete the old and rename the
          !NotePro.ini copy to NotePro.ini. (Note: if running Std/Light the
          INI file name is NoteTab.ini)

          Take care,

          and even thou doest err some! ;)
          http://clean-funnies.com