Re: [NTB] hyperlinking text by browsing for file

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
      Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:

      >Greetings,
      >
      >Is there a way to get a "browse" option when linking text?
      >
      >When I use the Icon on the tool bar it opens a dialog box for the path to
      >the file, but does not allow a browse to select the file.
      >
      >Thanks,
      >-Mike

      This is a Clips List question, but here goes.

      YES Jody showed me how last year, go to the HTML-ar library, and edit
      the IMG selection clip, add in the appropriate file types, and rename
      it as select file, Change the HTML tag to the approriate format in the
      clip.

      I will see if I have it saved (there have been a couple of reformats
      inbetween)

      Jeff

      --

      Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG