spellcheck multiple docs?

  • Al Guevara
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
      How can I use NoteTab to spellcheck multiple text or html docs?

      Thanks

      ,¸¸, ¤^¤ ¤º°`°º ,¸¸, ¤º°`°º ¤ ^ ¤
      º°`°º¤ ,¸¸, º°`°º¤ ¤^¤ ,¸¸,

      Alvaro (Al) Guevara * al@...
      SEO: Consulting onsite/tele: Ppc, WEB: Consulting onsite/tele
      EBAY: Consulting onsite/tele: eBay Store setup, eBay Auction tutoring
      Tel: 520-398-6132 IM: Icq= 39328635 - Aim= albabes - Y!= albaby99

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
        Hi Al,

        >How can I use NoteTab to spellcheck multiple text or html docs?

        I posted a Clip on the Off Topic list where you also asked the same question.

        Happy Topics,
        Jody

        The NoteTab Off-Topic List

        http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm