hyperlinking text by browsing for file

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
      Greetings,

      Is there a way to get a "browse" option when linking text?

      When I use the Icon on the tool bar it opens a dialog box for the path to
      the file, but does not allow a browse to select the file.

      Thanks,
      -Mike
    • Jeff Scism
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
        Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:

        >Greetings,
        >
        >Is there a way to get a "browse" option when linking text?
        >
        >When I use the Icon on the tool bar it opens a dialog box for the path to
        >the file, but does not allow a browse to select the file.
        >
        >Thanks,
        >-Mike

        This is a Clips List question, but here goes.

        YES Jody showed me how last year, go to the HTML-ar library, and edit
        the IMG selection clip, add in the appropriate file types, and rename
        it as select file, Change the HTML tag to the approriate format in the
        clip.

        I will see if I have it saved (there have been a couple of reformats
        inbetween)

        Jeff

        --

        Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG