Re: [NTB] Spellcheck question...

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hi gz,

      >> I can't figure out which 20 it's checking, or why it's not
      >> checking the whole text.
      >> Maybe the cursor isn't at the top of the document?
      >Bingo! Exactly right. Thank you. It kept checking only my
      >.sig, because the cursor was at the bottom of the document as I
      >Is there any way to make the default "check whole document"
      >instead of "cursor and down?" Beyond repositioning or selecting,
      >that is?

      No, but if you keyboard, you can try to remember Ctrl+Home to
      quickly get you to the top or use a Clip and put it on your
      default Clipbar using the Spelling Checker icon. Sign up for the
      Clips list or write me in private eMail to get the simple Clip
      written for you if you do not know how.

      either of the links below. We use YahooGroups for the lists.

      _Please_ read the following if you decide to sign up to see what
      list to send messages to; it is very important and please also
      use a descriptive Subject: line! Delete text from your replies
      that is not needed to understand your reply and keep the
      conversation clean! :)

      Clips or Scripts list for them.

      are for discussion of those programs.

      Fookes Software Home Page via Jody'$ affiliate link:
      http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=home ;) Thank$ for
      getting the cookie if offered; they're delicious! :)

      Happy Tab'n,