Re: [NTB] Spellcheck question...

  • loro
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
      giftzwerg999 wrote:
      >Is there any way to make the default "check whole document" instead of
      >"cursor and down?" Beyond repositioning or selecting, that is?

      I don't think so.

      Lotta
    • Jeff Scism
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
        >giftzwerg999 wrote:
        >

        >>Is there any way to make the default "check whole document" instead of
        >>"cursor and down?" Beyond repositioning or selecting, that is?

        Probably by making a clip that Sends the Caret to the top, initiates the
        spell check, then returns to the starting position...

        Jeff

        --

        Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG

        ~~~~

        Got a Blacksheep ancestor?
        http://blacksheep.rootsweb.com/

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
          Hi gz,

          >> I can't figure out which 20 it's checking, or why it's not
          >> checking the whole text.
          >>
          >> Maybe the cursor isn't at the top of the document?
          >
          >Bingo! Exactly right. Thank you. It kept checking only my
          >.sig, because the cursor was at the bottom of the document as I
          >finished.
          >
          >Is there any way to make the default "check whole document"
          >instead of "cursor and down?" Beyond repositioning or selecting,
          >that is?

          No, but if you keyboard, you can try to remember Ctrl+Home to
          quickly get you to the top or use a Clip and put it on your
          default Clipbar using the Spelling Checker icon. Sign up for the
          Clips list or write me in private eMail to get the simple Clip
          written for you if you do not know how.

          either of the links below. We use YahooGroups for the lists.

          _Please_ read the following if you decide to sign up to see what
          list to send messages to; it is very important and please also
          use a descriptive Subject: line! Delete text from your replies
          that is not needed to understand your reply and keep the
          conversation clean! :)

          Clips or Scripts list for them.

          are for discussion of those programs.

          http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

          lists.

          Fookes Software Home Page via Jody'$ affiliate link:
          http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=home ;) Thank$ for
          getting the cookie if offered; they're delicious! :)

          Happy Tab'n,