Re: [NTB] Can't edit a playlist

  • loro
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2004
      Hello,

      Sam Labourne wrote:
      >your problem *may* be using a hex editor & seeing too much... the
      >.pls files should be straight ascii...?

      I won't pretend I understand this, because I don't. I find most things
      about encoding challenging and my brain feels at least two sizes too small
      already.

      But, if you look here:
      http://www.unicode.org/faq/utf_bom.html#25
      That BOM bit for UTF8 renders like this:  . (If that didn't work, paste
      this into a HTML file and view in a browser: )
      That's what's in the jpg dexahol posted.

      Little and big endian are maybe seen more often and look like ÿþ and þÿ.
      (ÿþ and vice versa).

      No wonder Notetab spits and snarls. ;-)

      Lotta