Re: [NTB] Opening file for editing

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2004
      Hi Matt,

      I haven't heard of anything like that. You can ask on my NoteTab
      Off Topic list about it though. If you sign up for it, make it a
      little clearer about what you are doing. I think if you take out
      "(using NoteTab Light)" it will be understood better. I take it
      you are saving the eMail from OE as a txt file and then trying to
      open it using NoteTab. Also, explain what you are doing to open
      the file such as using the Open icon in NoteTab.

      I'm sorry, but we do not have the resources to provide help for
      our freeware. We do have many YahooGroups discussion mailing lists
      that you can join for help. You can read about the different
      discussion lists and sign up for them from below.

      We have other freeware and shareware that you might like. All of it
      is very useful in my opinion. Links and short descriptions further
      down in this message.

      either of the links below. We use YahooGroups for the lists.
      _Please_ read the following if you decide to sign up!

      Clips or Scripts list for them.

      are for discussion of those programs.

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      lists.

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page; Free useful Libraries and Clips for
      NoteTab text and HTML Editors: http://www.notetab.net

      Fookes Software Home
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

      NoteTab - You won't be sorry you tried this text and HTML Editor!
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ It comes in freeware and shareware for the beginner to
      power user. It does stuff beyond your wildest imagination!
      http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=notetab

      Album Express - Make beautiful photo albums with a few clicks!
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ Send on CD to family/friends, or put on line!
      http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=album

      Easy Imager - For the digital image power user, lots of features!
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ Easy to make slide shows and magnify pictures live!
      Send on CD to family/friends, or put on line!
      http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=ezimager

      Mailbag Assistant - Swamped with eMail, need to archive powerfully?
      http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=mailbag

      Screen Savers - Breath taking scenes from Europe by our programmer!
      http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=screensavers

      Fookes Software, Buy Now! - In a hurry, don't like to click, click,
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ click? Discounts available using our
      easy click and see price and discounts
      change as you do! CD-ROM available. Mail
      order and PayPal further down on the page.