Re: [NTB] Opening file for editing

    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 27, 2004
      Hi David,

      I see the question was answered. (Statusbar ;)

      It is dangerous to hover with a hangover Lotta! Furthermore, one
      should not try to put the mouse over the cursor, not because of
      scratching the glass though, Bruce. You see, the cursor, mouse
      pointer, text, graphics, etc. are really just representations of
      electrical voltage pulses. You cannot see voltage so what you are
      looking at is really a figment of your imagination. One would
      look silly drunk or sober trying to cover up something with the
      mouse that is not there in reality. :)

      >Correct, without a doubt.
      >
      >Jody ... I just tried this myself, and NT Light doesn't seem to
      >give any indication that the file is read-only...

      Happy Tab'n,