Opening file for editing

  • Matt Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2004
      I routinely save e-mails in Outlook Express as .txt files (using Notetab
      Light) so that I can edit or add to them. But suddenly, I can't seem to open
      these files for editing. Is it a Notetab problem?

      Matt Clark
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2004
        Hi Matt,

        I haven't heard of anything like that. You can ask on my NoteTab
        Off Topic list about it though. If you sign up for it, make it a
        little clearer about what you are doing. I think if you take out
        "(using NoteTab Light)" it will be understood better. I take it
        you are saving the eMail from OE as a txt file and then trying to
        open it using NoteTab. Also, explain what you are doing to open
        the file such as using the Open icon in NoteTab.

        I'm sorry, but we do not have the resources to provide help for
        our freeware. We do have many YahooGroups discussion mailing lists
        that you can join for help. You can read about the different
        discussion lists and sign up for them from below.

        We have other freeware and shareware that you might like. All of it
        is very useful in my opinion. Links and short descriptions further
        down in this message.

        either of the links below. We use YahooGroups for the lists.
        _Please_ read the following if you decide to sign up!

        Clips or Scripts list for them.

        are for discussion of those programs.

        http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

        lists.

        The NoteTabbers Assistant Page; Free useful Libraries and Clips for
        NoteTab text and HTML Editors: http://www.notetab.net

        Fookes Software Home
        ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

        NoteTab - You won't be sorry you tried this text and HTML Editor!
        ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ It comes in freeware and shareware for the beginner to
        power user. It does stuff beyond your wildest imagination!
        http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=notetab

        Album Express - Make beautiful photo albums with a few clicks!
        ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ Send on CD to family/friends, or put on line!
        http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=album

        Easy Imager - For the digital image power user, lots of features!
        ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ Easy to make slide shows and magnify pictures live!
        Send on CD to family/friends, or put on line!
        http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=ezimager

        Mailbag Assistant - Swamped with eMail, need to archive powerfully?
        http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=mailbag

        Screen Savers - Breath taking scenes from Europe by our programmer!
        http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=screensavers

        Fookes Software, Buy Now! - In a hurry, don't like to click, click,
        ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ click? Discounts available using our
        easy click and see price and discounts
        change as you do! CD-ROM available. Mail
        order and PayPal further down on the page.