Re: [NTB] Making portrait mode the default

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2004
      Daniel Prince wrote:
      > In all the programs I use EXCEPT NoteTab, portrait mode is the
      > default and I have to tell the program to use landscape each time I
      > want to use landscape. Since I rarely want to print things in
      > landscape mode, this is what I want.
      >
      > With NoteTab, if I print something in landscape mode, the next time
      > I print something, it defaults to landscape and I usually do not
      > notice so I get something printed the way I don't want it printed.
      >
      > Is there a way to make portrait mode the default in NoteTab? Thank
      > you in advance for all replies.

      Daniel,

      Are you using the native print function in NoteTab? If So, maybe you
      should try a recommended 3rd party product, TxtPrint. It's available
      for download and it's freeware, here's a download link.

      http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d4orjan/TxtPrint/TxtPrintEn10.zip

      There's a set of 3 clips to utilize TxtPrint in different ways but, once
      you set the default mode it stays that way unless you change it.

      I'm not sure where the TxtPrint clips came from, I think, probably, Jody
      wrote them. They're either already in the libraries folder by default,
      or, somewhere on the NoteTab site. I'll check there, you should to.

      There is a download link for the program and for the TxtPrint clips on
      the same line at the following site.

      http://notetab.com/download.php

      --
      ºvº