    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 12, 2004
      Hi fstnnh,

      >Your instructions did not succeed, Jody, but thanks for your
      >help. Well, I'm thinking of a possible reason for this mess. I
      >don't live in an English Country, so maybe Note Tab requires a
      >specific character set ??

      That could very well be. If possible, switch your keyboard in
      Windows Control Panel to the English 101, or something like that
      - just going off the top of my head. At this point, it would
      probably be best to take this to the Off Topic list. You can keep
      this Subject line. See the footer to sign up for it and read the
      following and/or go to the link in it.

      either of the links below. We use YahooGroups for the lists.
      _Please_ read the following if you decide to sign up!

      Clips or Scripts list for them.

      are for discussion of those programs.

      http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=home ;) Thank$ for
      getting the cookie if offered; they're delicious! :)

      Happy Topics,

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List