Re: [NTB] newbie - default start up

  • loro
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2004
      Hello rosie,
      >how does one eliminate the default start pages and start up tip
      >from opening every time notetab pro (v4.95) is started?

      Go to the View menu and choose Options. On the View page (the first that
      opens) uncheck "Show Splash Screen" and "Show Tip-of-Day" They are the last
      check boxes at the bottom of the page. That's it. Now they're gone! :-)

      Lotta
    • loro
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2004
        rosie81286 wrote:
        >matter of fact the "show tips at startup" is
        >unchecked yet they come back every time!

        Sorry, rosie. I didn't see this part of your post. You had already done
        what I suggested...

        Lotta