newbie - default start up

  • rosie81286
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2004
      how does one eliminate the default start pages and start up tip
      from opening every time notetab pro (v4.95) is started?

      i have looked everywhere in options to resolve this. i find no info on
      how not to have these 3 default readme files open every time the
      software is started. matter of fact the "show tips at startup" is
      unchecked yet they come back every time!

      thanks
      rosie
    • loro
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2004
        Hello rosie,
        >how does one eliminate the default start pages and start up tip
        >from opening every time notetab pro (v4.95) is started?

        Go to the View menu and choose Options. On the View page (the first that
        opens) uncheck "Show Splash Screen" and "Show Tip-of-Day" They are the last
        check boxes at the bottom of the page. That's it. Now they're gone! :-)

        Lotta
      • loro
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2004
          rosie81286 wrote:
          >matter of fact the "show tips at startup" is
          >unchecked yet they come back every time!

          Sorry, rosie. I didn't see this part of your post. You had already done
          what I suggested...

          Lotta