Footers not printing - NT Light v 4.95

  • samlabourne
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2004
      Hi all,

      Subject says it all - explanation follows.

      I'm evaluating the Lite version with commercial (Pro?) features
      turned on today so it should function as fully as available. I use an
      HP DeskJet 600 and highly familiar with computers.

      When I go to View >Printing Options >[Tab] Other I'm able to set up:

      Page Numbers : "Bottom, left "
      Header : "[None]"
      Number Format: (blank)
      Footer: Title & Date

      Title: is greyed out/ unavailable to enter filename (!?).
      Date Filter : dddd d mmmm yyyy

      I print the usual way - BUT NO FOOTERS SEEN yet page numbers DO!

      On some attempts the filename is auto-inserted & visible BUT still
      won't print. I can not find a solution.

      Any clues pls.

      Rgds - Howard