Re: [NTB] Favorites

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 29, 2004
      Hi Felix,

      The main thing to remember is the Favorites works with file paths
      in the FVR files in the Favorites folder. If you end the path in
      a backslash and no file.ext, then a Windows Explorer type window
      will open to that directory/folder and multiple files can be
      opened using the Ctrl+click (random individual/selective) or
      Shift+click (range). Do read Help on this. There is a lot of
      useful information in it.

      >Thanks Jody. These files are my blog entries. All text files.
      >Since I wrote them I don't often refer back to them. It
      >might take too long to load NTP if all those files had to
      >boot up each time I used the program. I'll play around with
      >the ideas you have offered and see if they work for me.
      >
      >On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:00:31 -0600
      >Jody <kjv-av1611@...> wrote:
      >

      >> Hi Felix,
      >>
      >> >When I click on the Favorites menu button in NoteTab Pro, the
      >> >files I store there using the Save As feature don't show up. I
      >> >have to open Windows Explorer to the NTP folder to find my files.
      >> >They're all there, that's not the problem, I just don't know how
      >> >to get them to show up on the pull down menu in NTP so I don't
      >> >have to stop and open Windows Explorer.
      >>
      >> If I understand you correctly, you are putting files in the
      >> Favorites folder. That is not how you do it, although you can put
      >> file there if you wish. You need to have the paths to your files
      >> in the .fvr files that are in the Favorites folder. There is a
      >> fvr file for every category that you have.

      Happy Tab'n,