Re: [NTB]

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2004
      Hi Matt,

      >I just re-installed Notetab lite and am resetting various
      >defaults. I've forgotten how to specify that the Notetab Swiss
      >flag should be the icon next to the .txt files I assign to the
      >program.

      You have a two-fold question there; actually, you need to do a
      couple or more things. To make the shortcut icon the Swiss flag
      or a few others to choose from go to View | Options | View (where
      options opens up at) and then click on Change Icon... That is
      also where the icon for the files will be taken from if you do
      not specify something else via Windows. At least that is what my
      guess is; I haven't looked at it in ions. :-) To get the files
      associated with NoteTab so that they inherit the icon and open in
      NoteTab use the Associations tab and Add the file types you wish.

      >Also, this is the second time in a year that I have had to
      >reinstall because of a "notetab.exe has become corrupted
      >message." What might cause this--no viruses or mechanical
      >problems with the machine are evident, and I know of no conflicts
      >with other programs?

      I don't know what would cause it then unless you have something
      amiss in the registry. You might try asking that on the Off Topic
      list. See the footer of any NTB message to sign up for it or look
      below and do read it please. :)

      either of the links below. We use YahooGroups for the lists.
      _Please_ read the following if you decide to sign up!

      Clips or Scripts list for them.

      are for discussion of those programs.

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      lists.

      http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=home ;) Thank$ for
      getting the cookie if offered; they're delicious! :)

      Happy Tab'n,