Re: [NTB] Keyboard shortcut to hide the clipbook

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2004
      Hi Daniel,

      >> While holding down the left mouse button, drag to a spot of
      >> your choice on the clipbar, I assume you have a clipbar
      >> showing, it's just under the Toolbar.
      >
      >Thank you that does make it easier. I do not usually have the
      >clipbar showing so I added this line to my Shortcuts.dat file:
      >
      >alt+b View/Clipbar/hide

      Just my two cents about the Clipbar. Since I am not much of a
      keyboard person the Clipbar is invaluable to me. It saves me a
      very lot of time and far beyond well worth the little bit of
      screen it uses. I think even if I was a very good keyboard user I
      would still always have my default Clipbar showing. I do use
      Alt+Z in my Shortcuts.dat file to validate my HTML. I only use
      maybe 5 other keyboard shortcuts. It takes so much time for me to
      fond the right keys to press that it is not worthwhile for me to
      use shortcuts at this time. I suppose if I used them more I could
      find and remember the key combos better. ;) Even for expert typist
      though, you cannot always use the keyboard and the Clipbar would
      come in handy for them then.

      bcnu,
      jody

      I can only please one person a day.