Re: [NTB] Keyboard shortcut to hide the clipbook

  • Daniel Prince
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 27, 2004
      On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 18:42:43 -0600, you wrote:

      >While holding down the left mouse button, drag to a spot of your choice
      >on the clipbar, I assume you have a clipbar showing, it's just under the
      >Toolbar.

      Thank you that does make it easier. I do not usually have the
      clipbar showing so I added this line to my Shortcuts.dat file:

      alt+b View/Clipbar/hide

      Now all I have to do to run your clip is hit alt+b and click on it.
      in a circle until he gets too dizzy to stand up. What is cruel about
      it is that I don't do it nearly as much as he wants me to.
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 2004
        Hi Daniel,

        >> While holding down the left mouse button, drag to a spot of
        >> your choice on the clipbar, I assume you have a clipbar
        >> showing, it's just under the Toolbar.
        >
        >Thank you that does make it easier. I do not usually have the
        >clipbar showing so I added this line to my Shortcuts.dat file:
        >
        >alt+b View/Clipbar/hide

        Just my two cents about the Clipbar. Since I am not much of a
        keyboard person the Clipbar is invaluable to me. It saves me a
        very lot of time and far beyond well worth the little bit of
        screen it uses. I think even if I was a very good keyboard user I
        would still always have my default Clipbar showing. I do use
        Alt+Z in my Shortcuts.dat file to validate my HTML. I only use
        maybe 5 other keyboard shortcuts. It takes so much time for me to
        fond the right keys to press that it is not worthwhile for me to
        use shortcuts at this time. I suppose if I used them more I could
        find and remember the key combos better. ;) Even for expert typist
        though, you cannot always use the keyboard and the Clipbar would
        come in handy for them then.

        bcnu,
        jody

        I can only please one person a day.