Re: [NTB] Issue with firefox view

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2004
      > You are right. Having an .htm file open in NoteTab, then clicking on the
      > View in Browser, brings up in Firefox both an Untitled paage and a mystery
      > page at Microsoft.com.

      This has been a recurrent intermittent problem. Search the message
      archives here and in clips and in html (don't remember which) and you
      should find several discussions of this issue. I don't know that this
      particular problem is anti-virus related. This one is common enough to
      warrant an faq I think.