Re: [NTB] Newbie questions.

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2004
      Hi Ron,

      It would be best for you to sign up on the Clips list so that a
      Clip can be built and you can learn to build your own from
      it/them. The reason you want Clips is because it looks like this
      is something that you will be doing over and over again. You
      don't want to have to type it all out every time if it gets
      dropped off the list in the Replace dialog. Plus, in the
      registered versions you can put the Clips on the Clipbar for real
      quick access.

      either of the links below. We use YahooGroups for the lists.
      _Please_ read the following if you decide to sign up!

      Clips or Scripts list for them.

      are for discussion of those programs.

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      lists.

      http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=home ;) Thank$ for
      getting the cookie if offered; they're delicious! :)

      >I'm a newbie who is about to launch my first email campaign.
      >
      >I don't know how to properly format them in the following 2
      >ways:
      >
      >I have pasted my csv-formatted email leads into a (2) separate
      >NoteTab documents, one I saved as a Text file, the other as a
      >DOS Ascii file. After saving them, they appear in a MS TextPad.
      >
      >When going to Edit and clicking on Reformat... the csv addresses
      >that were previously listed in a single column... are then listed as
      >in the sample below... but a space appears after all the commas.
      >
      >To remove the spaces I have used the Find/Replace method, but
      >since I have numerous (.ae, .se, .jp, .gov, .biz, .gov) addresses...
      >it is very tedious to use the Replace method.
      > Question 1: Is there another way that I can remove all the
      > spaces after all the commas?
      >
      > Question 2: Is there a way that I can also save my email
      > lists in a Tab Delimited format?
      >Format sample with the commas:
      >abe@..., abenetis@..., absollutto@...,
      >abu@..., abundance333999@...,
      >access@..., adiene@..., adload@...
      >
      >Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
      >
      >Thanks a lot,
      >Ron Cummings

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      Happy Clip'n!