Re: [NTB] Color of 'modified file' tab won't change

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2004
      jimmieballgame wrote:

      > hsavage,
      >
      > I've officially lost it.... I think.
      >
      > It wouldn't work last night.
      >
      > This morning.... it works fine.
      >
      > Maybe it needed a rest after all the messing I did with it.
      >
      > Thanks for your reply.
      >
      > I'm posting even another problem that I need somebody to troubleshoot.
      >
      > Care to try again? Or are you tired of my sorry butt?
      >
      > Jim

      Jim,

      Making changes like this sometimes requires a NoteTab restart, that
      allows, and forces, NoteTab to write the changes to NoteTab.ini so they
      will become active.

      A term used in computers and other fields is 'Power Cycling', just means
      shut it down and re-try.

      Working on puzzles is why most of us are on this list, Post away. If it
      pertains to clips, post to the clips-list, basic NoteTab, I think, is OK
      here.

      ºvº
      hrs <04-11-21> hsavage@...