Color list

  • Connie Jørgensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2004
      Hello!
      I must have done something wrong somewhere, but I cannot find out where or why.
      I use to have a lot of help while editing my html-sites. When I wrote the word: "Color" and pressed the space key, I got a color list with the names of colors which I could just choose from, and there was a lot of other kind of help while writing when pressing the escape-key.
      But now I do not get anything except the same 10 points when pressing the escape-key.
      It says something like:
      Start, stop, on open, download sound ...
      How can I get my help back again?
      And what had I done to make it disappear?
      Kindest regards
      Connie