Re: [NTB] Is there a tool to Tidy CSS Code?

  • Martin Webster
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2004
      Weigheyeman [W], wrote:

      W> I'm sure that this question has been asked before but I can't see
      W> anything when I search the group. Is there an equivalent to HTML
      W> Tidy for prettying CSS code (preferably free)?

      The TopStyle Lite CSS validator could be used with NoteTab Pro.
      However, I don't think this is available anymore. See
      http://www.bradsoft.com/index.asp and
      http://www.bradsoft.com/index.asp.

      --
      .\\artin | ICQ 15893823

      "We're not retreating, we're just advancing in another direction."
      GENERAL GEORGE S PATTON
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2004
        weigheyeman wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I'm sure that this question has been asked before but I can't see
        > anything when I search the group.
        > Is there an equivalent to HTML Tidy for prettying CSS code
        > (preferably
        > free)?
        > Regards,

        Hi,

        If you try this address there is a link for a free 'Lite' version of CSE
        HTML Validator.

        http://www.htmlvalidator.com/htmldownload.html

        If you have further questions pertaining to Html join the NoteTab HTML
        group, send an email to this address;

        ntb-HTML-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        hrs
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2004
          Hi weigheyeman,

          You can download both TopStyle Lite and CSE HTML Validator from
          my affiliate site and other places I have them listed. If you
          ever decide to buy, I will get credit for the sale so long as you
          use the link at me site for TopStyle and download the CSE HTML
          Validator through me - it has special code in it on the Help |
          Buy menu.

          Get both of them from http://www.sojourner.us/software

          CSE HTML Validator Lite - is freeware and does a good job of
          validating web pages so that they work correctly in all browsers.
          It works directly from NoteTab's Tool menu and a nice Clipbook
          Library is made so that when you click on an error it highlights
          that line in the HTML file! Really makes validating HTML pages
          easy and fast! You can test it out online and download from my
          main NoteTabbers Assistant Page: http://www.notetab.net/

          You can't miss the online checking form to put in the link to the
          web page you want. I'm sure you'll download the freeware version
          if you do web pages once you see the online version work! :)

          Download CSE Validator Lite Now!
          http://home.earthlink.net/~5wink/dl/cselite652.exe
          CSE HTML Validator Lite
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-html/files/cselite.exe

          If you decide to buy Pro or Std, (weekend hobbyist don't really
          need them) I can give a 10% discount to you. Use this coupon when
          you order: NOTETABSAVE10 You can order from directly inside the
          Lite version that you *download from my link* in this message
          which will have my affiliate ID in it. Ye$, I do get a commission
          if you order like I said above. :) TIA

          There's also a copy in the Files area

          >Is there an equivalent to HTML Tidy for prettying CSS code
          >(preferably free)?

          Happy html'n!

          www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com