Re: [NTB] two open files at a time

  • sisterscape
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 8, 2004
      There is a 'second window' option in the toolbar properties. Make sure
      it is checked and you'll be good to go.

      --- bruce.somers@... wrote:

      > Jody wrote:
      >
      > Open the two files next to each other and click on Document
      >
      > How, please, does one open two files 'next to one another', so that
      > both are visible and text can be dragged from one to the other?
      >
      > Thanks Bruce

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 8, 2004
        Hi Bruce,

        > Open the two files next to each other and click on Document

        I thought I gave directions in my last message, but deleted my
        reply at the server. Please leave some of the text with the
        message in the future, but definitely snip out unneeded footers
        and parts of the message that don't pertain to your reply. Thanks
        much!

        >How, please, does one open two files 'next to one another', so
        >that both are visible and text can be dragged from one to the
        >other?

        Put the two documents side by side and click on Document | Second
        Window. In NoteTab Standard/Light only, not Pro, you can select
        text in one window, holder the Ctrl key down for Copy or no key
        for Cut, and while the mouse button is down over the selected
        text move your mouse (pointer) to where you want the text at in
        the other window. Let go of the mouse button. Again, this does
        not work in NoteTab Pro.

        You can also put the Second Window tool on the Toolbar or
        Shortcut menu in Options (or right click over the Toolbar and
        choose Properties). The keyboard shortcut is Shift+Ctrl+W.

        Happy Tab'n,