Is there a tool to Tidy CSS Code?

  • weigheyeman
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2004
      Hi,
      I'm sure that this question has been asked before but I can't see
      anything when I search the group.
      Is there an equivalent to HTML Tidy for prettying CSS code
      (preferably
      free)?
      Regards,
    • Martin Webster
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2004
        Weigheyeman [W], wrote:

        W> I'm sure that this question has been asked before but I can't see
        W> anything when I search the group. Is there an equivalent to HTML
        W> Tidy for prettying CSS code (preferably free)?

        The TopStyle Lite CSS validator could be used with NoteTab Pro.
        However, I don't think this is available anymore. See
        http://www.bradsoft.com/index.asp and
        http://www.bradsoft.com/index.asp.

        --
        .\\artin | ICQ 15893823

        "We're not retreating, we're just advancing in another direction."
        GENERAL GEORGE S PATTON
      • hsavage
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2004
          weigheyeman wrote:

          > Hi,
          > I'm sure that this question has been asked before but I can't see
          > anything when I search the group.
          > Is there an equivalent to HTML Tidy for prettying CSS code
          > (preferably
          > free)?
          > Regards,

          Hi,

          If you try this address there is a link for a free 'Lite' version of CSE
          HTML Validator.

          http://www.htmlvalidator.com/htmldownload.html

          If you have further questions pertaining to Html join the NoteTab HTML
          group, send an email to this address;

          ntb-HTML-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          hrs
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 8, 2004
            Hi weigheyeman,

            You can download both TopStyle Lite and CSE HTML Validator from
            my affiliate site and other places I have them listed. If you
            ever decide to buy, I will get credit for the sale so long as you
            use the link at me site for TopStyle and download the CSE HTML
            Validator through me - it has special code in it on the Help |
            Buy menu.

            Get both of them from http://www.sojourner.us/software

            CSE HTML Validator Lite - is freeware and does a good job of
            validating web pages so that they work correctly in all browsers.
            It works directly from NoteTab's Tool menu and a nice Clipbook
            Library is made so that when you click on an error it highlights
            that line in the HTML file! Really makes validating HTML pages
            easy and fast! You can test it out online and download from my
            main NoteTabbers Assistant Page: http://www.notetab.net/

            You can't miss the online checking form to put in the link to the
            web page you want. I'm sure you'll download the freeware version
            if you do web pages once you see the online version work! :)

            Download CSE Validator Lite Now!
            http://home.earthlink.net/~5wink/dl/cselite652.exe
            CSE HTML Validator Lite
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-html/files/cselite.exe

            If you decide to buy Pro or Std, (weekend hobbyist don't really
            need them) I can give a 10% discount to you. Use this coupon when
            you order: NOTETABSAVE10 You can order from directly inside the
            Lite version that you *download from my link* in this message
            which will have my affiliate ID in it. Ye$, I do get a commission
            if you order like I said above. :) TIA

            There's also a copy in the Files area

            >Is there an equivalent to HTML Tidy for prettying CSS code
            >(preferably free)?

            Happy html'n!

            www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com