Re: [NTB] Open .otl document and immediately jump to specified heading?

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2004
      Hi Steve,

      >Er, but I think I'll wait for for the likes of
      >
      > Notetab.exe MyFile.otl /head="Chapter 13"

      The closest we have that you might have seen is the one to open a Library:Clip.

      If you are always wanting to do the same Outline/Heading then you could use
      the command-line above and just leave out the Clip part. Build a Library with
      an OnOpen in it and put a command in it to set the topic index. ;) Sign up
      for the Clips list if you need help with it. See the footer.

      Happy Tab'n,