Re: [NTB] Spreadsheet links

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2004
      Hi Natty,

      >I use notetab to track my projects.
      >
      >I want to be able to link to a various spreadsheets that are on
      >our shared drive/folder. I would prefer to do this rather then
      >continually cut and paste the data.

      I really don't understand what you are asking. I think maybe that
      you will need a Clip though. Please sign up for the Clips list
      and ask your question or explain what you need with a little more
      detail please.

      either of the links below. We use YahooGroups for the lists.
      _Please_ read the following if you decide to sign up!

      Clips or Scripts list for them.

      are for discussion of those programs.

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      lists.

      http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=home ;) Thank$ for
      getting the cookie if offered; they're delicious! :)

      Happy Clip'n!