Spreadsheet links

  • natty_bupkis
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2004
      I use notetab to track my projects.

      I want to be able to link to a various spreadsheets that are on our
      shared drive/folder. I would prefer to do this rather then
      continually cut and paste the data.

      Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2004
        Hi Natty,

        >I use notetab to track my projects.
        >
        >I want to be able to link to a various spreadsheets that are on
        >our shared drive/folder. I would prefer to do this rather then
        >continually cut and paste the data.

        I really don't understand what you are asking. I think maybe that
        you will need a Clip though. Please sign up for the Clips list
        and ask your question or explain what you need with a little more
        detail please.

        either of the links below. We use YahooGroups for the lists.
        _Please_ read the following if you decide to sign up!

        Clips or Scripts list for them.

        are for discussion of those programs.

        http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

        lists.

        http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=home ;) Thank$ for
        getting the cookie if offered; they're delicious! :)

        Happy Clip'n!