Question on default settings (Word wrap, reopen)

  • lfwise45
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2004
      Hi,

      I have NoteTab light. When I go into View, options, and then change
      the settings to 60 word length with Wordwrap, it works for the
      length of the session but when I begin again the default settings
      return to normal.

      I thought what I was doing does set those default settings. Any
      ideas?

      Also...

      My "Reopen" list doesn't retain any places where I have gone. Any
      way to correct that?

      Thanks much,

      Lee