Re: [NTB] Can you perform math operations during replace?

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2004
      I am sure it can be done using a clip. You would need to ask this
      question over on the clips list. See the list of groups and subscribe
      to that and ask your question with specificity. Give a few lines from
      the file you are referring to so we can see how it is structured. This
      question is unfortunately too detailed for this list.