Can you perform math operations during replace?

  • John W. Smith Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2004
      I would like to search for a number, perform a math operation on the
      number (for instance, subtract a specified amount) and then replace
      the number with the result. Anyone know if this can be done in
      Notetab Light?
    • Don Passenger
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2004
        I am sure it can be done using a clip. You would need to ask this
        question over on the clips list. See the list of groups and subscribe
        to that and ask your question with specificity. Give a few lines from
        the file you are referring to so we can see how it is structured. This
        question is unfortunately too detailed for this list.