RE: [NTB] installing NoteTab...

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2004
      Hi Bruce,

      > I have a USB harddrive, that i take to another machine in a
      > career center (which will not sanction any software installs). And i
      > have my "traveling data" on the USB harddrive, that include outline
      > files... now the question...
      >
      > can i install notetab pro on the "removable" USB harddrive and be
      > able us use notetab anywhere that i take the harddrive?

      Contrary to the other's views here... I doubt it!

      The schools I teach in also disallow user installs. They also disallow
      running executables from the A: drives or anything plugged in the USB
      sockets. As a visiting Adult Education tutor my username gets much the same
      privileges as school students.

      If such network precautions are not in place at your careers centre, then
      the others will have given a good answer!

      Greg