Re: [NTB] Split Lines at 60 Characters

  • joebeaven
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
      Hi Don,

      I'm afraid that didn't work, but I've got another way to do it now.

      Thanks,
      Joe

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Don Passenger <dpasseng@i...> wrote:
      > Does Modify/Lines/Adjust Line Breaks do this after the fact?
      >
      > Delaunay Christophe wrote:
      >

      > > Hi Joe,
      > >
      > > Is the "wrap to column" checkbox checked in the "document
      properties" dialog box ?

      > > Have a nice day. Chris

    • felix
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
        On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:49:32 -0000
        "joebeaven" <joe@...> wrote:

        > Hi Chris,
        >
        > Highlighting the text and then checking the 'Wrap to Column' box
        > does work. It's not how I did it before, but it's just as good.
        > Thanks for your help.
        >
        > Joe

        Where are you finding this "Wrap to Column" box. I just highlight the
        text and click on one of the alignment buttons at the top and it wraps
        all the sender's text into one paragraph. So, I have to do it paragraph
        by paragraph to keep their formatting.

        felix
        http://home.earthlink.net/~fe1ix/