Re: [NTB] Split Lines at 60 Characters

  • joebeaven
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
      Hi Chris,

      Highlighting the text and then checking the 'Wrap to Column' box
      does work. It's not how I did it before, but it's just as good.
      Thanks for your help.

      Joe

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Delaunay Christophe"
      <christophe.delaunay@t...> wrote:

      > Hi Joe,
      >
      > Is the "wrap to column" checkbox checked in the "document
      properties" dialog box ?

      > Have a nice day. Chris

    • joebeaven
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
        Hi Don,

        I'm afraid that didn't work, but I've got another way to do it now.

        Thanks,
        Joe

        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Don Passenger <dpasseng@i...> wrote:
        > Does Modify/Lines/Adjust Line Breaks do this after the fact?
        >
        > Delaunay Christophe wrote:
        >

        > > Hi Joe,
        > >
        > > Is the "wrap to column" checkbox checked in the "document
        properties" dialog box ?

        > > Have a nice day. Chris

      • felix
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
          On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:49:32 -0000
          "joebeaven" <joe@...> wrote:

          > Hi Chris,
          >
          > Highlighting the text and then checking the 'Wrap to Column' box
          > does work. It's not how I did it before, but it's just as good.
          > Thanks for your help.
          >
          > Joe

          Where are you finding this "Wrap to Column" box. I just highlight the
          text and click on one of the alignment buttons at the top and it wraps
          all the sender's text into one paragraph. So, I have to do it paragraph
          by paragraph to keep their formatting.

          felix
          http://home.earthlink.net/~fe1ix/