Re: transfer files to new notebook

  • Mike Breiding
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
      I needed to tranfer NT Pro to my laptop as well.
      I simply copied the parent folder and all sub-directries to my notebook.

      It ran with no problem.

      -Mike

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "sjofmer" <sjofmer@y...> wrote:
      > I want to transfer my Pro 4.81 files to a new notebook. I have
      > installed the 4.95 and am awaiting my license info from support. I
      > can't seem to locate a export/import data/settings feature that I
      > thought was there for easily transferring files to show up in the
      > tabs. How do I do that?
      >
      > Thanks.
    • Jody
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
      • Greg Chapman
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
          Come again! :-)

          Greg

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 14, 2004
            Hi sjofmer,

            NoteTab has an Export which really just makes a copy of the files
            somewhere else. I always go into Windows Explorer (or My
            Computer) to copy/paste or drag/drop the files.