Re: [NTB] Split Lines at 60 Characters

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
      Does Modify/Lines/Adjust Line Breaks do this after the fact?

      Delaunay Christophe wrote:

      > Hi Joe,
      >
      > Is the "wrap to column" checkbox checked in the "document properties" dialog box ?
      >
      > Have a nice day. Chris

      snip
    • joebeaven
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
        Hi Chris,

        Highlighting the text and then checking the 'Wrap to Column' box
        does work. It's not how I did it before, but it's just as good.
        Thanks for your help.

        Joe

        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Delaunay Christophe"
        <christophe.delaunay@t...> wrote:

        > Hi Joe,
        >
        > Is the "wrap to column" checkbox checked in the "document
        properties" dialog box ?

        > Have a nice day. Chris

      • joebeaven
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
          Hi Don,

          I'm afraid that didn't work, but I've got another way to do it now.

          Thanks,
          Joe

          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Don Passenger <dpasseng@i...> wrote:
          > Does Modify/Lines/Adjust Line Breaks do this after the fact?
          >
          > Delaunay Christophe wrote:
          >

          > > Hi Joe,
          > >
          > > Is the "wrap to column" checkbox checked in the "document
          properties" dialog box ?

          > > Have a nice day. Chris

        • felix
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
            On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:49:32 -0000
            "joebeaven" <joe@...> wrote:

            > Hi Chris,
            >
            > Highlighting the text and then checking the 'Wrap to Column' box
            > does work. It's not how I did it before, but it's just as good.
            > Thanks for your help.
            >
            > Joe

            Where are you finding this "Wrap to Column" box. I just highlight the
            text and click on one of the alignment buttons at the top and it wraps
            all the sender's text into one paragraph. So, I have to do it paragraph
            by paragraph to keep their formatting.

            felix
            http://home.earthlink.net/~fe1ix/