RE: [NTB] Double click txt file => open on new tab in NoteTab

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
      > I tried this, but this only works if Notetab is not running. If
      > Notetab is running, and I double click a text (.txt) file,
      > Notetab opens but the text file is not shown in Notetab.

      I have never used "Replace NoteTab" and have the same problem (under WinME,
      WinXPHome SP1 and now SP2), but in my case it only refused to load the file
      if NoteTab is minimised. If the NoteTab window is open it works. It also
      works if NoteTab is not running and needs to be launched.

      (As mentioned a couple of weeks back!)

      Greg