transfer files to new notebook

  • sjofmer
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2004
      I want to transfer my Pro 4.81 files to a new notebook. I have
      installed the 4.95 and am awaiting my license info from support. I
      can't seem to locate a export/import data/settings feature that I
      thought was there for easily transferring files to show up in the
      tabs. How do I do that?

      Thanks.
    • Mike Breiding
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
        I needed to tranfer NT Pro to my laptop as well.
        I simply copied the parent folder and all sub-directries to my notebook.

        It ran with no problem.

        -Mike

        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "sjofmer" <sjofmer@y...> wrote:
        > I want to transfer my Pro 4.81 files to a new notebook. I have
        > installed the 4.95 and am awaiting my license info from support. I
        > can't seem to locate a export/import data/settings feature that I
        > thought was there for easily transferring files to show up in the
        > tabs. How do I do that?
        >
        > Thanks.
      • Jody
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
        • Greg Chapman
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
            Come again! :-)

            Greg

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 14, 2004
              Hi sjofmer,

              NoteTab has an Export which really just makes a copy of the files
              somewhere else. I always go into Windows Explorer (or My
              Computer) to copy/paste or drag/drop the files.