Re: [NTB] Fixes for Firefox

  • Steve Ting
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2004
      >>I have been able to use Firefox starting with 0.6 by installing the
      TabBrowser Extensions and having external calls open in a new tab (not the
      default of new browser instance).<<

      This only works for me if I already have an instance of Firefox running.
      If I don't I get the same old Windows error message, then I have to
      click the "View in Browser" button again. This is in Firefox 1.0 Preview
      Release.

      Steve