Ruler

  • alan_g@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2004
      Using NoteTab Light with a monospaced font and the ruler set to
      Character mode, I expect the ruler to reflect the pitch of the font so
      that I can easily spot the decade columns. It doesn't.

      The Character mode ruler seems useless. Have I missed something?

      If it isn't intended to work for all monospaced fonts in all sizes, is
      there at least one font/size combination that the ruler does match?