RE: [NTB] saving work as an html file

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25, 2004
      Rosemary, you if you name it wrong, just open it, rename it and it's fine.

      This whole question is somewhat of a no-brainer, given the fact you can save
      your file with any file extension (not format, but rather file extension)
      you choose as long as your file choice is set on "All Files." You can do
      this with every other text editor I've ever used, too. Not Word Processor,
      but Text Editor.

      Christine