Re: [NTB] Word Wrap

  • dengue_dude
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 21, 2004
      Lotta

      Just before I gave up, I did what you suggested un-ticked the Wrap to
      Column and hit the V key which ran 'v's to the end of the line and
      wrapped in the window. Just like I've been trying to do.

      I did say on the first post that it might be a setting I'd got wrong.

      It was. So thank you big time. Note Tab's dictionar and thesaurus
      are what attracted me to the program and now I can use it again as
      it's now doing what I wanted.

      Brilliant result and thanks - I didn't dream of turning that selection
      off, as it seemed to be the only thing that was offering me close to
      what I wanted.